COMPETITION THEME: PEACE
Following last week’s rioting and violence across London, Manchester, Birmingham and other cities in the UK, which effected the entire nation, we thought it would be appropriate to dedicate this competition to celebrating peace and tolerance.
We want you to write a ‘peace’ message, no longer than 7 words, which Matt Lyon will illustrate for our next batch of exclusive tees.
Submit your slogan via:
– TWITTER: to @jellylondon using #jellycomp in your message
– FACEBOOK: leave us a comment or send us a message on our profile
– EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Peace Competition’ in the subject line
This year we are producing a range of limited edition shirts designed by our artists. Our last competition for the Royal Wedding, featuring Steven Bonner’s incredible typography, helped produce our first batch of exclusive W ‘n’ K ER tees. If you didn’t win last time, here’s your chance to enter again!
Matt Lyon is a digital and mixed-media artist, non-stop doodler and creator of visual treats. With varied inspirations ranging from folk art, fine art and illustration, he is always keen to create anything wild and colourful with imagery or type. He has a huge digital following under the pseudonym, C86 and recently spoke at our ‘Life as an Illustrator’ event in collaboration with The Young Creative Council.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to anyone.
2. No registration is needed.
3. Entry is free.
4. All submissions must be translated into English, should they be in another language.
5. The following digital submissions are accepted:
– Via email to email@example.com Subject line: Peace Competition
– Via twitter to @jellylondon using hashtag: #jellycomp
– Via facebook as a direct message. Subject line: Peace Competition
6. jelly London is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, delay in transmission.
7. Closing date for entries is the Thursday 18th August 2011.
8. By submitting an Entry, you represent that (a) the Entry is original and (b) the Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights, including, any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any third party.
9. If the EXACT same words or phrases are entered, jelly London will choose the entrant who submitted the word or phrase first.
10. By submitting an Entry, you grant jelly London the unconditional and perpetual right, license, and consent to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, and exhibit the Entry in any media throughout the world in relation to the competition, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party.
11. jelly London’s Limited Edition T-Shirt ranges are for promotional use only and will not be sold.
12. The Illustrator, in this instance Matt Lyon, shall retain all copyright and ownership of all Artwork.
13. The Illustrator’s original Artwork shall not be intentionally destroyed, damaged, altered, retouched, modified or changed in any way whatsoever without the written consent of the Illustrator
14. By submitting an Entry, it will be necessary for you to disclose basic information concerning your identity, including your name, address and company name, (if applicable). Jelly London recognizes that you do not intend for the information supplied to be utilized except as may be necessary to meet the requirements of the Competition. Therefore, we hereby confirm that (a) we will not sell, rent or trade any participant information to other companies; (b) we will not disclose your information to anyone, except in connection with facilitating the goals of the Competition; (c) we will follow any written instructions provided by a participant which are intended to protect or limit the disclosure of the participant’s identity.