Earlier on this July jelly London illustrators, Steve Scott, Damien Weighill and Steven Bonner got involved in Not For Rental which was a movie inspired exhibition, presented by Little White lies and curated by our friends Timba Smits and ‘Flash’ Gordon Shaw.
Along with many other talented artists, they each designed a one-of-a-kind classic VHS artwork. These unique and signed pieces went on sale to the public and all the proceeds went to Macmillan and Art against Knives.
- not for rental. (katepullen.wordpress.com)
- Exhibition: Not for Rental wants you to fall back in love with videotapes (itsnicethat.com)
- NOT FOR RENTAL – Ends Saturday 13th July! (timeartlondon.wordpress.com)
- Not for Rental (creativereview.co.uk)
- Creative Dalston pals overcome odds by organising art exhibition (islingtongazette.co.uk)